TERMS & CONDITIONS
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- All pricing displayed on Bykane.com.au website are in AUD dollars.
- Bykane reserves the right to change pricing, product availability and descriptions at any time.
- Bykane reserves the right to later terms of any special offers, sales period and sales stock at any time.
USE OF THE BYKANE WEBSITE
- Content, text, graphics, style information and other materials displayed or downloaded are property of or used with permission by Bykane.
- All content is protected by Australian and International copy wright, trademark and other laws and is not permitted to be used unless given prior written permission. Email email@example.com if you would like to inquire about using Bykane content.
- Content is not to be modified, adjusted or reproduced for any public display or distribution.
- Unauthorised use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity.
- Each customer is responsible to maintain confidentiality of account information.
- All activities on ones account are the responsibility of the customer.
- Each customers privacy is of the utmost importance to Bykane.
- All information collected by Bykane is used solely for order processing purposes.
PURPOSES FOR HANDLING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is information about you, such as your name, contact details and records of your dealings with us. We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information:
To process transactions and deliver products to you
To communicate with you
To maintain our business records and to otherwise run our business
For purposes disclosed to you and to which you have consented
Or purposes that you would otherwise reasonably expect, and
For any other purposes required or permitted by law.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information such as email address, phone and mobile phone numbers, home address, shipping and payment card billing address, payment card details, IP address, search criteria and shopping history from our customers, business contacts, prospective employees and other individuals with whom we deal. We only collect personal information by lawful and fair means. We will collect your personal information through our interactions with you, such as when you make a purchase from us, where we communicate by telephone, mail, email, or when you enter your personal information on our website. In some cases, where it would be unreasonable or impracticable to obtain your personal information directly from you, we may seek to obtain it from a third party.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our service providers (including IT services, financial institutions, mailing houses and distribution services)
Our related companies and other business partners
Our professional advisers (including lawyers, accountants and auditors)
Other parties as required or authorised by law.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is stored securely, both in electronic and physical form, and otherwise protect it from misuse, interference and loss caused by unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We hold your personal information in both paper-based and electronic files. Our employees and agents are obliged to treat any personal information held by us confidentially.
Your credit card details are completely safe. At no time is your credit card information stored on our servers.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the true representation of colours of our products that appear in our e-boutique. computer monitors can vary and therefore we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display will be completely accurate.